Here are a few of my highlights:
- I picked up the new map for the Greenbelt Route launching this summer
- I joined the Toronto Bicycle Network, the largest recreational cycling club in the GTA. I look forward to some group rides this season, many through York Region
- Viewed bicycle art by Luigia Zilli
- Found a Tandem rental in Mississauga MBS Tandems
- Got some great cycling resources on the Laurentians and Eastern Townships of Quebec, for when I visit there this summer
- Picked up some handy cycling maps from Transportation Options for various municipalities around the GTA and beyond, as well as the Cycling in Ontario 2015 publication
- Grabbed some reading material: Pedal magazine, Get Out there Magazing, Canadian Cyclist magazine
- Learned about some potential events I may participate in, like the Ride Don't Hide for Mental Health on June 21st in Newmarket
Some long distance routes...
Bicycle Polo match. This was serious competition. Their maneuvering skills were impressive!
Flatlands Freestyle competition.
Trailblazers Tandem Cycling Club, gives those with limited or no sight the opportunity to cycle.
Lots and lots of bikes, but I didn't spend much time looking at the retail section this time.
Trailers of all kinds...
There was something for everyone at the Toronto Bike Show. It definitely got me excited for the warmer days ahead!